How to create emotional stakeholders by implementing new ways of managing, motivating, developing and coaching your people.
Employees need a new psychological contract with their employer. The Boomers, Xers, Yers and Nexters all have different motivations, and they need to be engaged with to get the best from them.
What You Need
A new, tailor made psychological contract that will include the following:
- effective and motivating performance management
- a frame of reference for peoples’ behaviour
- insight into how managers build credibility in flat, flexible networks
- how to focus on building employability rather than job security
- increasing receptiveness to change.