Delivering more from less is today’s critical business requirements. Your people are expensive to employ and demanding to manage. They are often talked about as being an organisation’s greatest asset but redundancies and pay freezes indicate a more challenging perspective.
Your people can be a (the?) major component of your competitive advantage strategy. Structured Training has spent the last 40 years successfully helping organisations with their people development. We have brought all this experience together for today’s market-place, forming a powerful tool that can align your own organisation with the three critical areas of focus, each containing two success drivers.
We call this Transforming potential into performance.
The major benefits of this approach compared to conventional people development/training approaches are:
- Improved productivity
- Increased customer retention rates
- Sales growth
- More effective ROI on people development
There are several ways to find out how a TPP approach can transform your organisation.
What TPP Delivers Versus Conventional People Development Approaches
Receive The TPP Report. This short report will give you a set of clear indicators, showing how your organisation measures up and where improvements can be made. Using our TPP structured diagnostic process we’ll spend two to three hours talking with you to understand not only the people symptoms you’re seeing right now, but their underlying causes, as well as identifying any concerns and opportunities which may be just over the horizon for you. You will then receive The TPP Report .
Many clients then go a stage further and commission a TPP Project. Below is a selection of some successful TPP Projects:
- We developed a more effective sales process which led to an improved customer engagement model resulting in increased profitability
- We created a more engaged workforce which led to increased morale resulting in fantastic service scores and a more loyal customer base
- We developed a team interaction process which led to increased communication and constructive conflict resulting in high performing teams
- We facilitated the development of a purpose framework, which gave employees a clear view of how they could make a difference, resulting in a more engaged and productive workforce
- We engaged the senior team to help them address the issues between them, creating a forum for debate resulting in stronger, more coherent leadership
TPP is Structured Training’s proprietary methodology for really transforming potential into performance.